Best Amazon Product Discounts

[Discount] Breaking her Innocence


Price: [price_with_discount]
(as of [price_update_date] - Details)


[ad_1]
uncensored version

Two more slam down on my hood and on my roof, but my mind cannot focus on them right now. No, right now my mind is focused entirely upon the beast - the wolf with knowing human eyes, and a menacing grimace, looking prepared to rip my throat out, and turn my my entrails into a late night snack. Out of pure instinct - not worrying about how much it might piss the beast off - I kick it as hard as I can, where I believe its junk should be. And as it howls in pain, falling forward onto me without managing to bite me, I reach behind me, open my car door, and yank myself free of its weight in my crash to the ground.

Limited time: this book also includes over ~20 hours of bonus short stories for you to enjoy.



**Warning: The content of this book is extremely explicit**

Reader Advisory: This is a short story that you should be able to read in about an hour. Perfect for a day at the beach or a rainy afternoon at home :)

**Warning: The content of this book is extremely explicit**



[ad_2]